Weekend-Exclusive Playlist – Iron Trials ‘84 Quads
The trials are back… now with more friendships on the line!
Grab your best squad mates and drop back into Verdansk for three days of blood, sweat, and tears (of joy… or probably pain).
This Weekend-Exclusive Playlist will go live today at 10 AM PST and remain live through Monday, October 11th, at 10 AM PST.
The following changes are exclusive to the Quads version of the Iron Trials ‘84 mode.
- Buy Station
- Specialist Token has been removed.
- Medical Syringe now heals 25% faster.
- Loadouts have been updated.
- Loadout primary Weapon Attachments increased from 2 to 3.
- Specialist Token now drops on death.
- Classified Weapons have been updated.
- Foresight has been added as an exceedingly rare drop.
- Base health regen speed has been increased.
- Tac Rovers have been enabled.
- Sniper Rifle headshot down distance increased to 50 meters.
- Sniper Rifle headshot damage beyond 50 meters has been increased from 300 to 325.
Be sure to hydrate and good luck!
- Fixed an issue causing some menus – notably the Operator Menu – to freeze when attempting to navigate them.
- Fixed an issue causing several Store Bundles splash screens to show white placeholder images.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Moonshot” Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Quick on the Draw” Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the rarity of several rewards in the Season Six Battle Pass to not match the BOCW version.
- Fixed an issue causing the Unlock Challenge for the Battle Axe (BOCW) to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing Weaver’s “Disciple of Mayhem” Bundle Challenges to not track properly.
- Fixed several issues causing incorrect Calling Cards to appear when equipping certain ones.
- And the RAAL MG (MW) is back! Oops. 😬