RAPID FIRE MOSHPIT, GUNFIGHT TOURNAMENT + MORE
As The Numbers Event continues this week with 19 unique rewards to earn, we’re turning up the heat in MP with a new-and-improved incarnation of Rapid Fire Moshpit. This playlist includes Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on the game’s most frenetic 6v6 maps, now with an even wider selection to choose from.
Today’s update adds Echelon, Slums, Zoo, Miami Strike, Diesel, Yamantau, Standoff, Hijacked, and Rush to the Rapid Fire mix for nonstop action. We’re also delivering a new Gunfight Tournament with more unique rewards to unlock by making it all the way to the top, as well as the return of 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only in this week’s Featured Playlists.
In Zombies, the all-new Outbreak Survival mode continues as part of The Numbers Event, and we’ve deployed an additional fix related to the Apply Blueprint feature, as well as a stability fix for Outbreak. Read on below for the patch notes.
2WXP WEEKEND BEGINS TOMORROW
Already unlocked the new dual-wield Sai melee weapon via The Numbers Event? Looking to max out your Season Five arsenal before Season Six arrives? We got you. Double Weapon XP Weekend begins tomorrow and runs until 10AM PT Monday.
Here’s what’s new today:
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Rapid Fire Moshpit [NEW]
- Nuketown 24/7(Also available in Hardcore)
- Zoo 24/7(Also available in Hardcore)
- Demolition(Also available in Hardcore)
- 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only
- Face Off 6v6(Also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games
- Addressed a timing issue that caused the player’s weapon to lose function when applying a Blueprint multiple times.
- Addressed a rare stability issue that could occur when a vehicle was damaged by Plaguehounds. [Sept. 21]
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Outbreak Survival [NEW]
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: First Person
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Drive-In (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Diminishing Light (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)