SEASON SIX ARRIVES OCT. 7TH
Get ready for a season packed with new MP and Zombies content starting next week! Season Six begins at 9PM PT Oct. 6th / 12AM ET Oct. 7th, featuring:
- 100 New Battle Pass Tiers including the return of Alex Mason
- Three free weapons at launch: .410 Ironhide Shotgun, Grav Assault Rifle, and Battle Axe
- New MP maps: Deprogram (6v6), Amerika (6v6), and Gluboko (2v2/3v3)
- New Zombies map: “Forsaken”
- New Zombies Perk: PhD Slider
- New Zombies Wonder Weapon: Chrysalax
- New Zombies Support Weapons: ARC-XD and Hand Cannon
- New Zombies Onslaught map, mode, and Weapon Blueprint challenge (PlayStation®)
- New Prestige Shop Weapon Blueprint and Legacy content
- Four new Prestige Levels
- Weapon tuning for the EM2, TEC-9, Marshal, C58, LC10 + more
- New Multiplayer & Zombies Season Challenges
- + More MP & Zombies content incoming during “The Haunting” Event, starting Oct. 19
Check out the roadmap and see what’s coming at the Call of Duty Blog, and watch for our official patch notes and Special Broadcast next week with even more intel. Get ready for the final showdown!
KNIFE FIGHT 3v3 & 12v12 MOSHPIT RETURN
This week, we’re bringing back Knife Fight 3v3 in the final days of Season Five for melee fans to enjoy, now featuring the Sai reward weapon from The Numbers Event. This week’s Featured Playlist selection also includes 12v12 Moshpit, Zoo 24/7, Demolition, and Face Off 6v6, along with Outbreak Survival in Zombies as we count down to the launch of Season Six.
If you haven’t completed every challenge in Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty®: Warzone™ during The Numbers Event, there’s still time to earn your rewards and unlock the Sai Melee weapon! We’ll also be introducing a new in-game challenge in MP and Zombies to unlock the Sai after the event ends for those who missed out.
2XP + 2X BATTLE PASS XP WEEKEND
With the new season just around the corner, we’re wrapping up Season Five with Double XP + Double Battle Pass XP Weekend starting tomorrow! Now’s your chance to reach Prestige Master, complete those final MP and Zombies Season Challenges, and unlock all 100 Battle Pass Tiers before the season ends. You got this.
Here’s what’s new in today’s update:
- Adjusted Operator Mission titles that were named incorrectly.
- Knife Fight 3v3
- Added the Sai and “Tri Chroma” Blueprint to Knife Fight 3v3 loadouts.
- Knife Fight 3v3 [NEW] (now featuring the Sai)
- Zoo 24/7(Also available in Hardcore)
- Demolition(Also available in Hardcore)
- Nuketown 24/7(Also available in Hardcore)
- Face Off 6v6(Also available in Hardcore)
- 12v12 Moshpit (Also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Outbreak Survival
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: First Person
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Drive-In (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Diminishing Light (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
Raven Software has also updated the Warzone playlists. Check it out below: