Treyarch Studios has just posted some more stability fixes and updates for Season 2. If you’ve missed yesterday’s update, check it out here. Now, check out the February 27 patch notes below.
- Addressed various UI issues with tooltips and metadata not appearing correctly.
After Action Report
- Addressed an issue with the Naga animated Calling Card displaying incorrectly.
- Addressed a rare issue where a player’s Operator model could unintentionally appear invisible.
- Player rank can no longer display as “Rank 0” after completing Placement Matches and processing rank.
- Added various stability fixes for issues with Objectives, the Krasny Soldat, and the Dragon Relic.
- Closed an exploit where the player could exit the Holdout Objective prematurely in Golova.
- Addressed an issue where the Mimic would teleport away after spawning from a Loot Chest.
- Addressed an issue where the HVT Megaton would not split if hit by a vehicle.