Today’s Black Ops Cold War update delivers new bug fixes and adjustments to Multiplayer, League Play, and Zombies for a smoother experience across the board. This includes additional stability improvements and exploit fixes in “Firebase Z,” as well as a fix for the “Spycraft” Daily Challenge in Multiplayer.
Here’s what’s new today:
- “Spycraft” Daily Challenge can now be completed properly by hacking 5 enemy Field Upgrades.
- Addressed an issue where the party leader backing out of a queue could cause the party to disband.
- Addressed an issue where League Play Create-a-Class could incorrectly revert to default Multiplayer classes instead of CDL classes after a match.
- Addressed an issue where players could see Victory Flames even when the player was not on a win streak.
- Addressed an issue with “Bronze” and “Level 1” showing up in different places even though a player had not completed Placement Matches yet.
- Addressed controller-related issues with the Rank UI element being offset.
- Fixed crashes related to the Mimic and Assault Rounds.
- Closed an exploit where a player could teleport out of the Village using Aether Shroud Tier III.
- Closed an exploit where a player could become invulnerable to damage after using a Molotov and a Chopper Gunner.
- Addressed a rare issue that caused players to lose their weapon when re-rolling attachments at the Arsenal.
- Tombstone Soda
- Addressed an issue where shadow form visual effects could stay active when viewed as a spectating player.
Missed yesterday’s update? Check out what changed in the February 9 Patch Notes.